Clare County is committed to providing open and complete access to information and resources to persons with disabilities in our community. As a result, this Web site has been designed with the following accessibility features:
- The standard font used on this site has been selected for its easily-readable style.
- Wherever possible, this site uses live text as opposed to graphical text. This decreases the amount of time pages take to load, and also increases your control of the site.
- All images, links, and attributes on this site are coded with an alternative text description. This means that any non-text elements of the site are readable by alternative text reader software programs.
- No information on this site is conveyed through the exclusive use of color. Color is used to enhance the visual appeal of the site, but it is not necessary to the informational capability of the site.
- We have attempted to fully comply with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, specifically with regard to Internet telecommunications accessibility standards.
If you have any difficulty using the site, or any suggestions or feedback on our efforts to improve site accessibility, please Contact Us.
Browser Accessibility :
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
PDF reader software is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. We recommend Adobe's free PDF Reader software.